Even though they are one of the newest additions to the Iris collections, the pom pom furry flats are already a bestseller. We’re pretty proud of the reception that they have had, especially as they are one of our favourite products. We love them so much as the flats encapsulate the Iris brand personality perfectly. They are bright and colourful, they come in two distinct colourways (tan and black) and they really make a statement.
We’ve had lots of customers asking us for our favourite ways to style the flats. This has spawned today’s blog post! These are our top five ways to wear the pom pom furry flats.
- It’s still very much winter weather and many people struggle with incorporating bright colours into their winter ensemble. Take inspiration from fashion blogger SaltyAirSunkissed Hair. She keeps the main details of her outfit simple with indigo jeans and a crisp white oversized shirt. Add in the black pom pom flats and a textured, block colour scarf to complement the pom pom material and you have yourself an impeccable and very classic look.
- If you like a soft, romantic style, the pom pom flats look gorgeous with a pleated mini skirt and cute top or floral dress/playsuit. This is perfect for warm summers at home and abroad – it’s also a versatile ensemble that can be dressed up with accessories should it take your fancy.
- Let’s be honest. There are enough tasks to complete in a day without adding the challenge of wearing heels. That’s why the pom pom furry flats are so popular as a transitional shoe. For a beautiful day to night outfit, team the black flats with a black pencil skirt. Add a brightly colour top with shades to complement the pom pom hues and shrug on a trench. Job done.
- No outfit is complete without the detail but it can be a challenge to accessorise the Little Black Dress. We suggest bold accessories that complement the colours and textures of your pom pom flats. Add our statement bangle bracelets in a single or stack – there is a colour for everyone to fall in love with. Complete with a chunky necklace and you’re ready to dazzle.
- Jeans are a woman’s best friend and the pom pom flats go with every single type of denim. Wide legged, ripped detail, boyfriend style or turn-ups all do the trick. This is the easiest way to wear your flats every day of the week. Try a printed or monochrome top to add a bit of sass and throw a blazer over your shoulders. This is classic chic at its best from the office to after-work drinks with the girls.
Click here to buy the pom pom flats in tan and click here to buy the shoes in black. Comment below to let us know how you style your flats! You can also stay in touch with us on Instagram where there are plenty more style tips and all the latest brand news.