Irisandals.com (the “Site”) is owned and run by IRIS Brand Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”). Your privacy is very important to us and we take it very seriously. Therefore we have taken certain steps to ensure your privacy is protected at all times. We also believe that you should know what information is collected from the Site and what we do with this information.
We collect personal information so that we can provide you with a personalized experience and better cater to your needs. That way we can keep you informed about administrational, or product changes and for marketing purposes. We gather information about you through the following ways:
- You register with or subscribe to irisandals.com and marketing channels
- You participate in competitions or special offers
- You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our or any other website where IRIS are represented
- You attend an event hosted by us or where we are part of
- You attend one of our pop up shops or one that we have been part of
When we collect your information we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at or mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The www.irisandals.com website is operated by IRIS Brand Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, who registered office is
406 Roding Lane South
Company registered number is 8743972
What personal information is collected?
We may collect information from you which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number (“your personal data”). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To be able to personalise your experience: your information help us cater better to you your needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us become more responsive to customer service requests and support your needs.
- To improve our website: With your feedback and preferences we can improve our website offerings and provide the best content for a better customer experience.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We take your security seriously and we utilise security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information when you place an order with us or enter your personal information.
After your transaction, none of your private information will be stored, it is only used to process the order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
At IRIS we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
When you place an order, we ask you for certain payment details so that we process your order. IRIS employs trusted and reputable third-party hosting agents and payment providers to ensure the security of personal data. All credit card details that you give us to complete a purchase are done on a secure server using Stripe payments. The transfer of the purchase details from our site to Stripe are encapsulated using their encrypted and digitally-signed protocol. This uses a combination of standard methods to ensure that the information passed is secure and tamper-proof. Please stay assured, we do not store any financial information from you.
Changes to our policy
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at : email@example.com