1. Our agreement with you
The term “IRIS Brand Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose company is registered in the UK & Wales under the following company number 8743972.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without IRIS’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
2. Prices of the goods
The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted by us on our Website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing. All prices unless otherwise stated are displayed in pounds sterling (GBP).
We reserve the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice.
Payment can be made using any of the methods listed on this web site and will be debited when we have accepted your offer to purchase.
All prices are quoted in UK pounds Sterling and include VAT where applicable.
Our acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via web or e-mail is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the Goods, which you have offered to purchase and a full refund will be given.
Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. Where we notify you of such an error, you will have the option of either (i) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the corrected description or price, or (ii) retracting your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund if the Goods have been paid for.
4. What Information is collected about you and how is it used?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
We also collect Information provided in connection with your purchase orders you place through our website and keep a record of any correspondence between you and us. We also secure details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through our website or otherwise. We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address and cookies in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
Sometimes we receive personal data about you from third parties when you engage with our services through social media, or other non-IRIS sites or applications.
We may use your e-mail address to provide you with information on products, services, promotions and special offers where you have indicated that this is acceptable by checking the box on the ‘Delivery details page’.
By making offer to purchase Goods you consent to the information you provide to us being processed for any of the above purposes.
6. Your right to cancel
You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of despatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days. Please check our return policy and refund process here.
We warrant that you will be entitled to the benefit of any warranties or guarantee given by you the suppliers to us of your chosen products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You warrant that the information entered onto the Order Form is true.
Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this Agreement.
The www.irisandals.com website is operated by IRIS Brand Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, who registered office is
406 Roding Lane South
Company registered number is 8743972
Contact details are as follows:
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +44 7565975870