It’s slowly coming round to that time of year when the office is buzzing with holiday talk. It never gets dull talking about exotic holidays, far-flung destinations and sun-soaked islands. Call us crazy but we even get excited about packing!
This year, we’re taking transitional style and comfort on holiday with us in the form of a classic backpack. It can be tricky to find handbags or cabin bags that are stylish yet roomy enough for all the essentials. That’s why our backpacks are made in three separate sizes – Medium, Large and Extra Large – to suit all your travel needs. The parents among us will surely appreciate a roomier backpack!
We also have leather backpacks available in different shades to suit all tastes including Terracotta Brown, Natural Tan and Classic Black.
So what are we packing in our leather backpacks?
First, there are the essentials for in-flight mode:
- Lip balm
- Moisturiser (travel size) to keep skin hydrated. Even shorter flights can lead to dry skin
- Magazines or a good book – click here for inspiration
- A bottle of water
When it comes to landing, you want to be fully prepared for the warm climate. While the UK might have been super-chilly, you won’t want to roast inside your coat and boots at the other end. So don’t forget:
- Sandals for comfort when landing – the last thing anyone wants is sweaty feet!
- Statement or boho jewellery to arrive at your destination in style and embrace those holiday vibes. Plus, it comes in handy to always be prepared should you wish to stop off en-route to your hotel for a refreshing drink or bite to eat.
You will also want to feel refreshed and revitalised after your flight, so be sure to include:
- Toothbrush and paste
- Perfume (travel size)
- A hairbrush – you can’t go wrong with Tangle Teezer
- A compact mirror
Now all that’s left to say is have a lovely trip – that’s kaló taxídi in Greek 🙂
We hope that you and your backpack have some wonderful adventures.